Monday, January 30, 2012

Stuck, 12x12 Scrapbook Layout

This is a quick layout I did today for Zachary's scrapbook. I'm on the 5th or 6th book by now, yikes! :) I used an old Sketchy Thursdays sketch for this one. Here it is...
I like that it's clean and simple and I only had the one photo, so it was perfect. :)
I used to type all my jounaling on the computer and pick a cute font to print it out in, but lately I've been seeing a lot of handwritten journaling. I thought, you know what? I don't have much handwriting in all these books and pages I've done. I treasure things that have my mom's or grandma's handwriting on them, so even though Zac is a boy, he may still want to have my actual handwriting on some things. :) PS: I cut the shape with my Cricut Expression using the Elegant Edges cartridge, and the buttons are Studio G. :)


The string is old from my stash and all the patterned paper is DCWV. O, and I cut the title with my Making Memories Slice using the Wedding card. Love that font. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment