Saturday, March 3, 2012

Color Challenge! #100

I made this card for the Challenge Me Monday challenge over on the Fantabulous Cricut blog. It is their 100th challenge and it's a color challenge to use Turquoise, Purple and Green. :) Here is what I came up with...
The patterned paper is Recollections. The stamp is from the .97 cent bin at Wal Mart and I embossed it with purple pearl powder.
I hand cut the banner. All the card stock is Recollections as well. I cut the oval with my Cricut Expression, Gypsy, and the Elegant Edges cartridge. The border punch is Fiskar's Upper Crest.
Here's is the side view. I used Elmer's Craft Medium Pop Up glue dots to give the oval some dimension. :)

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, thanks for looking! Feedback is always appreciated! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment