Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Playing With My New Dies! :)

For the current challenge over on My Craft Spot they asked us to use Spring Scallops! Which basically means make a spring card using scallops in some way :) Here is what I came up with...
 I used my Spellbinders Lacey Circles and Circle dies to create the scallops. :) I just got them this weekend so I have been playing :)
The background paper is from the Recollections Mosaic Memories stack. The twine is Caribbean from The Twinery. The stamp is from the Michael's dollar bin and I used some Colorbox ink.
The card stock is Recollections and The Paper Company. I hand cut the yellow banner and used a stamp from my stash for the sentiment (I think it may be Inkadinkado.)

I really like this card! Hope you do too. :) I would love to hear what you think so leave a comment if you wish! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment