Sunday, July 22, 2012

I'm Back!!!

So after my vacation (which was not so relaxing, but a lot of fun since we took my 2 1/2 year old son on a plane to visit his Papa and Mimi Cook in St. Thomas) I feel like I've lost my mojo...

Most of you know, I LOVE Papertrey Ink. I try to join in on the Make It Mondays as often as possible. This last week it was a cool "roll the die" (as in dice) challenge. Somehow on my sheet all of the hardest elements came up! LOL, my luck. ;) Anyhoo I'm not super excited about this card, but I don't hate it either. It's just WAY out of my comfort zone. But I had a really good time trying and will probably try this challenge again sometime...maybe when my mojo returns. ;) So here it is: Make it Monday #75
 Here's what came up when I rolled the dice:
1. Vertical
2. Sketch #2
3. The Boy Basics: Rock On stamp set
4. Movers and Shakers as the supporting sentiment stamp set
5. Black White and Red color combo
6. Just the Ticket for my embellishment
 I used a mix of PTI cardstock (True Black, and Stampers Select White) Recollections cardstock, DCWV dp, Recollections dp, and My Minds Eye dp.
Hope you like it...I think its...interesting. :)

Thanks for looking. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment