Sunday, July 22, 2012

Tag Your It: Ink It Pink #7

Well, my Pink by Design stamps are on their way to me so I couldn't use them this week, but hopefully they will be here soon! :) It says you can use any vendors through the summer so I am hoping that is still the case ;) Here is my entry for the Tag Your It challenge to use a tag on your project. :)

 It's that time of year again when I need to get started on the invites to our annual Halloween Party. I usually make them all different because it's a lot more fun for me that way. ;)
I used K&Company DP, PTI Stamper's Select White card stock, and DCWV Ghosts and Goblins coordinated card stock. The ribbon is from my stash. The tag die is from PTI. The witch shoes stamp is from Michael's and the sentiment is Studio G.
Halloween is my favorite holiday (coming in a VERY close 2nd only to Christmas :) lol) and I am excited to get started on my Halloween cards! :)

Thanks for looking. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

3 comments:

  1. your card is super cute and I know you will enjoy Pink By Design stamps..I have many and use them often. Love this halloween paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that your getting you halloween party invites ready as of now. I love your card as much as I know you'll love Pink By Design stamps:) Thank You for playing along with us in the Ink it Pink challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Lauren. I love the witches feet. Thanks for linking up with us this week at Pink by Design. Hope you join us for the next challenge.
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete