Thursday, September 20, 2012

Another CASE Study Halloween :)

I think I'm a little obsessed with Halloween. ;) I can't help it, I love it! :) LOL! I decided to play along with the CASE Study challenge and the muse's card gave me a cute (scary?) idea for a skeleton card.

resized

I interpreted the scalloped bordered on the muse's card as drips. I like how it looks as though the pattern is dripping away...

Here are some more angles and the muse's card (in the bottom right corner.)

resized

Hope you like it. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

Supply List:
Cardstock: PTI Rustic Cream
DP: Recollections Haunted Estate stack
Stamps: PTI Mr. Bones
Ink: PTI Scarlet Jewel
Dies: PTI Mr. Bones
Other: Foam Tape, Martha Stewart Drippy Goo edge punch

2 comments:

  1. Hee! This is spooktacular!
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I love those drips! Great interpretation of the scallops in Torico's card. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete