Monday, September 17, 2012

The Play Date Cafe #149

Whew, it's been awhile since I've played along over on the Play Date Cafe blog. I love the colors this week, and when I saw this new Recollections Fall and Night stack at Michael's I thought I could use the cute-sy Halloween paper for a cute little Halloween card. Normally I am a scary Halloween person, but I LOVE the colors in this stack and they are a close match to the colors for this weeks challenge...so I went for it. And I just adore this card. :)

resized

Isn't that paper fun?!
I used the PTI Heart Border die to create the scalloped edging. I've seen it done before and wanted to try it out. ;)

Here are a few more angles, and the color pallet. 

resized4

Hope you like it. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

Supply List:
Cardstock: PTI Rustic Cream and True Black, Recollections Light Purple
DP: Recollections Fall and Night stack
Stamps: PTI Tremendous Treats: Halloween
Ink: PTI Smokey Shadow
Dies: PTI Heart Border

4 comments:

  1. super cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute cute card! The patterned paper is adorable. Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete