This is the fabric I used. It was left over from making the leaf props for a dance class at the studio where I work. :)
Here is the finished product. :) PTI Products: Fine Linen and Smokey Shadow patterned pack and card stock, Notebook Page die, Double Ended Banners die, and Mat Stack #3 stamp set.
The button is American Crafts and the Floss is from my stash. The bling is Michael's brand and the edge punch is EK Success.
Here is a side shot so you can see the "quilting" effect. I didn't have any foam so I cut three circles using my Spellbinders circle dies (that's also the same set I used to cut the bigger negative hole) and adhered them together with foam tape. :)
Thanks for looking, hope you like it. :) I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)