Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Chair 12x12 Layout

 I realized that I haven't shared a layout with you guys in a while! :) Here is one I did of my son and his favorite lawn chair. He was sitting on it in the living room watching a movie and munching on some animal crackers. :)
 I used DCWV Playtime stack for the background. The gingham is from an older DCWV stack (all though I can't remember which one.) The wood-grain paper is from the Recollections Mosaic Memories stack. The ladybug is either Jolee's or Sticko...can't remember which (guess I should write this stuff down...;) The dragonfly is Recollections and the sticker is Colobok.
 I hand cut the banner. The edge punches I used were EK Success Binder and Scallop with Diamonds.
I used my Gypsy and the Storybook Cartridge to cut the title out. :)
 I just love this little glittered froggy on the bottom of the paper. Isn't he sweet?
Here is a sort of close up on the title. :)

Thanks for looking. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment