Monday, June 4, 2012

Some More Jingle Belles...Finally :)

It's been awhile since I've played along with the Jingle Belles. I just haven't been in the Christmas mood :( But this challenge changed all that! :) For these two weeks the challenge is to use music in your card or be inspired by a Christmas Carol. I chose to be inspired by Silent Night (one of my fav Christmas Carols.)

 I'm hoping this new place where I am taking photos of the cards and projects is better, but eh.
 The stars are a PTI stamp (from the build a banner stamp set) and I stamped some of them in blue Colorbox Ink and some of them I embossed in gold.
 I hand cut the "hills" out of some GCD Studios and DCWV Christmas paper. The banner is a PTI die, the stamp is from my stash, and the bling is Studio G.
I pop dotted the whole panel. :)

Hope you like it. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVE the layered amazing papers--and the banner for the sentiment is a great touch! :) Hope you can join us at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooooh! this is just utterly ♥LOVELY♥ and soooooooooo serene--brilliant take on "silent night" as well as just being a flat-out BEAUTIFUL holiday card! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those rolling designer paper hills ... and the starry sky is fantastic ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete