Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Finger Paint 12x12 Scrapbook Layout

Hi, all. I have another few projects to share with you. :) First off is another layout for my sons scrapbook.
I have been looking at so many sketches lately that I think I mashed up a few when I did this layout. ;)
I hadn't done layouts in awhile and just recently started back up again. I started to get burned out, and I wasn't liking any of the ones I had completed (remakes to come.) So I stepped away from making them for a while and focused on cards. Now I'm getting back into the groove of layouts. :)

I used my Making Memories Slice and the Bon Appetite card to cut the title. I love how the font looks like it was "painted." Lol. :) I've also started to do a lot more handwritten things instead of typing them and printing them out.
The ribbon is American crafts. All the patterned paper is DCWV. I used the Martha Stewart edge punch "loops" to make the edge on the green polka dot paper. And I used the EK Success scallop edge punch with diamonds (you can't see the diamonds in this particular instance) to edge the tan paper. The alpha stickers are old DCWV.
Again, I hand wrote the journaling on yellow polka dotted DCWV paper.

This page is about my son finger painting (duh lol) for the 2nd time. The first time we let him do it in the garage so he could crawl around...bad idea! It was everywhere! To this day there are still red hand prints on the garage floor. :) The second time I thought I would put him in his high chair and let him paint that way...not so good either! As you can see he tried to eat it. He was so silly, but he had fun and I have some of his own artwork, so it was totally worth it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment