Monday, April 9, 2012

Cards for Aunt Ginny

     Personal Note: My Great Aunt Ginny (my grandmother's sister) just had a really bad fall. She is in the hospital with cracked vertebrae and stitches in her forehead. It's not looking too well. She is 89, but I swear if something crazy is going to happen it will happen to her! She has been through some rough stuff. I love her lots, so if you are the praying type please send a few her way. Good vibes/mojo is also much appreciated.
     I always think "I'm gonna get a card made just for so and so and send it tomorrow." And I always get busy and forget. I was going to send my grandmother Cook (not the one related to my aunt Ginny) a few cards to cheer her up and I waited too late...so this time as soon as I heard she was in the hospital I went into my craft/bedroom and made two cards. One from me and my family and one for my Mom to give her.
 The card stock is Recollections and Bazzill. The banner and doily are PTI.
 I hand cut the banner. The stamp is Studio G and I used some Martha Stewart ink to ink it with. The rhinestones are Darice.
 The ribbon is from my stash. This is the card from me and my family.
 The patterned paper for this one is Recollections. The card stock is Bazzill and the glitter paper is Colorbok.
 The doily is PTI. The stamp is the same Studio G stamp as above but his time I used black Colorbox ink. The rhinestones are The Paper Studio.
This is the card my Mom sent.

Hope you like them and again prayers and good vibes/mojo are much appreciated. Have a wonderful day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment