Sunday, April 15, 2012

First Time Playing Along With the 2 Sisters Challenge!

Hello! I decided to try a new to me challenge. Over on the 2 Sisters Challenge blog, the challenge was to use flowers. Not a problem for me right now as I am obsessed with my new flower stamp! I actually bought it a while ago, but haven't played around with it. Now I can't stop using it! :) Here is my card...
 I used a technique that I found on the Papertrey Ink blog a couple of weeks ago. You stamp the image and then without re-inking you stamp again until there is no more ink. You can use it to make backgrounds or gradations or whatever you want! I've used the technique before but forgot about it! :)
 I used my BigKick and Spellbinders Circle and Lacey Circle dies for the shape. The flower stamp is from the Michael's dollar bin and the Thanks stamp is Studio G. The ink is Colorbox. The card stock is Recollections.
I used my Fiskars paper crimper to crimp the background panel and a PTI Half & Half die for the Recollections black and white dotted paper. )

Hope you like it! I would love to hear what you think so please leave a comment if you wish! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this card and your flower is just too cute. Thanks for joining us for 2 Sisters flowers challenge.

    ReplyDelete