Friday, April 20, 2012

CAS Sunday at The Outlawz

This is the second challenge I did over on The Outlawz site. Not only did the card have to be CAS, but you have to use 1 die cut, 2 stamps, and three embellies. :) Here is what I came up with...

 I used a negative space die cut (which is a fancy way of saying I used the die directly on the card to make a frame. Lol!) I used my new PTI mat stack 3 die.
 For the two stamps I used the coordinating mat stack 3 stamp set. I used a frame stamp and a sentiment stamp.
 For my three embellies I used the Martha Stewart layering Daisy punch to cut out three different colors of Recollections card stock and stack them. Then I used a pearl to complete it. I put two pink pearls at the bottom to round it off. :)
Hope you like it! :)

I would love to hear what you think so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment