Friday, April 20, 2012

New to OUTLAWZ!

So I've seen some challenges from The Outlawz on several blogs that I follow and for some reason I was hesitant to join the site. (Don't know why really...) But about a week ago I decided to go for it and I'm so happy I did! It's so much fun! The first challenge I was able to participate in was the Twisted Thursdays Challenge (my son and I have been sick for about a week now.) This week it was anything goes and the twist was that it had to be a wedding card so here is what I came up with...

 I used this Deconstructed Sketch! :) Love these sketches!
 Also I have been playing with my new PTI goodies I received in the mail Wednesday. The die cut and coordinating stamps are Happy Day and the banner is a Half & Half die.
 The butterfly paper is from my stash (possibly the Paper Studio) and the silver paper is Making Memories. The black card stock is Recollections and the border punch is EK Success Arrow Border.
 Also in my new PTI goodies, I got a gift card holder die so I decided to make a coordinating gift card holder for the wedding card :)
 I used the same paper, dies, and stamps to coordinate and I added the Martha Stewart Classic Butterfly punch with a Darice rhinestone for just a touch of difference.
 The polka dot paper is Recollections.
 Here is what the inside of the gift card holder looks like. :)
And here is the set together!

Hope you like it! I would love to hear what you think so leave a comment if you wish! :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice set. The colors are really pretty and I love the butterfly paper. I have a pack from Paper Studio and really like it.I'm going to ,hopefully, make a card using this sketch before the weekend is out. Have agreat weekend. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love the CAS feel of this! Thanks so much for using this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete