Monday, April 30, 2012

Saturday Paper ala Mode...The Outlawz Challenge

I think when all is said and done I will probably join EVERY challenge group on The Outlawz site! :) This week I played along with the Saturday Paper ala Mode challenge to use a die cut or several :) Here is what I came up with...
 I used the largest circle in my Spellbinders Lacey Circle pack to cut the card base and the largest circle from the Spellbinders circle pack for the text DP. All card stock and DP is Recollections.
 I used all PTI stamps and dies here...the Happy Days die and the coordinating stamp set and then the Build a Banner die set for the little flag. :)
The twine is Lilac from The Twinery.

Hope you like it, and thanks for looking. :)

I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

2 comments:

  1. I like the round cards,it's fun to see new shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the variety of shapes you used on this card. I hope you join in the challenges on Outlawz. We have lots of them - one each day. I'm on the DT for color challenge on Tuesdays. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete