Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Three Shades of Green :)

This week over on the "Less is More" blog the challenge is to use three shades of green. So here is what I came up with...
 Have I mentioned lately that I am obsessed with Papertrey Ink? :) Because I am! LOL! I used one of the Half&Half dies for the ends of the checked paper (which is old DCWV.)
 The stamp is Studio G and I used Martha Stewart Leaf Green ink to ink it up with.
The twine is Honeydew from The Twinery.

Thanks for looking and I would love to hear what you think so please leave a comment if you wish! :)

3 comments:

  1. This card really stands out, I love the gingham it looks so crisp and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks super the paper looks great!
    Thanks so much for joining us!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks FAB

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete