Sunday, April 15, 2012

Deconstructed Sketch #47 (and a Late #46)

So I have two cards using two different Deconstructed Sketches....first here is DS #47...
 And here is my interpretation...
 The patterned paper is from the Recollections Mosaic Memories stack. The card stock is Bazzill and Recollections.
 The flower stamp is from Michaels and the sentiment is Studio G. I used Colorbox ink. The ribbon is from my stash.
Ok, now I have a late #46...here is the sketch...
 And here is my interpretation...
 All of the patterned paper came from the Recollections Mosaic Memories stack.
 The edge punch is EK Success scallop with diamonds. The bling is Studio G.
 The heart stamp is from Michael's and the sentiment is from Studio G.
The card stock is all Bazzill.

Thanks for looking, hope you like them! I would love to hear what you think so please leave a comment if you wish! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment