Friday, October 5, 2012

A Pink CASE Study Christmas

I was looking at the CASE Study blog last night and the muse's card and all of a sudden I got the idea for this card. I had to wait until today to be able to make it (gotta wait til the little one is napping) and so it evolved a bit. ;) But I still like it. ;) Here it is...

resize

I'm still waiting for Papertrey Ink's suppliers to fix the Pure Poppy and Raspberry Fizz problem so that I can order those inks, but it led me to this color combo so I can't be too perturbed. ;) I also used Dawn McVey's embossing and glitter technique for the popped up snowflakes.

Here are a few more angles and the biggest card is the muse's card from which I came up with my idea. :)

resize

I had fun with this card too. ;) Hope you like it. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. 

Supply List:
Cardstock: PTI Berry Sorbet, Vintage Cream, and Fine Linen
Stamps: PTI Snowflake Medley and Happiest Holidays
Inks: PTI Berry Sorbet, Fine Linen, Scarlet Jewel, and True Black
Dies: PTI Snowflake Medley and Half & Half
Other: Foam Tape, WOW Glitter by American Crafts, Clear embossing powder, heat tool

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love that it is a pink christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore what you have done with this card, the colours are just wonderful together! You are amazing! Thanks for playing with us at CASEstudy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, I love the sentiment and dimension! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love how you made the snowflakes pop right off the card! Wonderful colors and a beautiful CASE of Julia's card! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete