Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Inspired By...#44 :)

I'm getting this in under the wire... :) Ain't that always the way. ;) I loved the inspiration photo over on the Inspired By...Challenge Blog. It's Halloween-y, my favorite. :) Here is my take...

DSCN1923

I added a little pop of orange. I felt it needed it. ;)

Here is another angle and the inside.

HalloweenCards

I'm pretty proud of myself for remembering to dress up the inside of the card too! ;)
I had fun making this card, I hope you enjoy it too. ;)

I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish.

Supply List:
Cardstock: PTI True Black, Vintage Cream, and Fine Linen
Stamps: PTI Mr. Bones, Happy Harlequin, and Happy Days
Inks: PTI Fine Linen, True Black, and Orange Zest
Dies: PTI Happy Days, Hello Sunshine, and Heart-2-Heart #6
Other: Foam Tape, Martha Stewart Deep Edge Punch Spooky Fence, Recollections Midnight Magic Die Cut Stack

3 comments:

  1. My goodness what a great take on the inspiration, love the diamonds! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely and fun!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pattern, it really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete