Monday, October 1, 2012

CASE Study #110

Hello. I have played along with CASE Study again this week. ;) I love this challenge site, it's one of my favorites. :) I'm almost at the end of my Halloween card making, but not the end of the crafting in general. I still have a few more Halloween projects I want to finish up before our party and I still need a few more cards...

Here is my card for this weeks CASE Study challenge...

resize

I don't have the larger Mat Stacks to coordinate with the ones I already have (yet,lol) so I improvised a little and cut the black one in half so it would shadow the top and bottom. ;)

Here are a few more angles and the muse's card (in the top right corner.)

CASEStudy1

Have I mentioned that I LOVE this new Night and Fall stack by Recollections? It's got really awesome fall colors! :)

Hope you like it. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

Supply List:
Cardstock: PTI True Black and Vintage Cream
DP: Night and Fall Stack by Recollections
Stamps: PTI Spooky Sweets
Ink: PTI True Black
Dies: Mat Stack #4
Other: Foam Tape, Studio G Black Pearls

3 comments:

  1. oh, what great inspiration from Torico's card! lOVE all those crows! Not so much in real life, but on a card they are adorable! Go figure! THanks for joining us again over at the CASE Study...I agree...it's a fabulous challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute...what a wonderfully festive Halloween card! Those papers are so super adorable! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Halloween card! love it! thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete