Thursday, October 4, 2012

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #85

Hello again! :) I finally got to play along with Make It Monday this week! :) It was Dawn McVey's turn and she challenged us to use Glitter Tabs. How fun! Here is my take...

resize

This was my first attempt so I have some parts that are lighter than others, but I really like this technique. It adds just the right amount of pizzazz to your cards. ;)

Here are a few more angles and close ups...

resize

Hope you like it. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. ;)

Supply List:
Cardstock: PTI Scarlet Jewel and Rustic Cream
DP: PTI Scarlet Jewel and New Leaf pattern packs
Stamps: PTI Happiest of Holidays and Snow Globe
Ink: PTI Scarlet Jewel and New Leaf
Dies: PTI Half &Half
Other: EK Success corner rounder, clear embossing powder, Embossing ink pad, Studio G rhinestones, heat tool, Crafty Sparkles Sparkling Silver glitter, ribbon from my stash

1 comment:

  1. Just so beautiful...love all of the glitter and that sentiment is just perfect for your card.

    ReplyDelete