Friday, October 12, 2012

Ink It Pink #15: Fall or Halloween ;)

I (of course) love the challenge going on over on the Ink It Pink Challenge Blog. Fall or Halloween? Count me in! LOL! Unfortunately I only have two Pink By Design stamp sets and one is Christmas. (I will have to try and remedy this situation soon! ;) And the other is the Mad Scientist set...but I thought some of these stamps could double for Halloween. ;) Here is my take on the challenge...

HalloweenCards20124

I made a pillow box to put in the goody bags for the kids for our annual Halloween party. I made the little amoeba blob into a cute little monster by adding one of the faces that come w/ the set to him. Isn't he adorable? ;) I almost (but not quite lol!) like having just the two stamp sets. It forces me to think outside the box w/ them.

Hope you like it, I had lots of fun w/ it!

I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

Supply List:
Cardstock: Recollections Kraft, PTI True Black, DCWV Neutral
DP: Recollections Haunted Estate stack
Stamps: Pink By Design Mad Scientist and PTI Spooky Sweets
Inks: Tsukineko Eggplant, Wheat, and Spanish Olive, PTI True Black
Dies: PTI Mat Stack #4, Limitless Layers Ovals, and Essential Pillow Box

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! I love that you used those Science stamps for a Halloween project...they are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us for the Ink it Pink Challenge.

    ReplyDelete