Tuesday, May 15, 2012

All Boy...Rough and Tumble

 So I have another 12x12 scrapbook layout to share with you today...This was my sons first (and probably not last unfortunately) black eye. He was climbing the wrong way in his toddler chair and  flipped it and hit his eye smack dab on the coffee table. :(
 Here is a close up of the journalling...I made the "notebook page" by rounding the bottom corners and using my EK Success Binding edge punch. The stamp is from my stash.
The DP is DCWV. The letter stickers are DCWV and Me and My Big Ideas. I used two EK Success edge punches (Binding Edge and Dotted Wave) and then a Fiskars border punch at the bottom. The card stock is Bazzill and Recollections.

Thanks for looking! I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

Blessings from yesterday: Really understanding parents at the dance studio. I was subbing for a fellow teacher and had to bring my silly boy along and he was CRAZY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment