Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Time for a Layout! :)

I have been diligently working on getting caught up on Zachary's Scrapbook. I have a couple of layouts done, but just enough time to post one today. :)

 This is (duh) an Easter layout. The photo is from Easter 2011. (Yes I am that far behind!)
 I stamped the journaling box with purple Colorbox ink, and I was trying to use my stash more by getting those chip board pieces on there. I really like that grouping. :)
 This egg stamp was a Michael's dollar bin find and I stamped and embossed it on velum in a couple different colors then fussy cut them out to create a border for the photo. :)
 Again using some of my chip board words stash. :)
 I cut the title with my Slice using the Wedding card. The banners were all hand cut.
Most of the DP is DCWV, the card stock is Recollections.

Thanks for looking, I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment