Sunday, May 6, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches...Whew! That Was A Close One Too!

...and another one just under the wire! Hee hee hee. I really need to start posting as soon as the card is done. :) Again, one of these days! :) Here is this weeks (or last weeks lol) Freshly Made sketch...
 ...and my take...
 All of the DP is Recollections, all the card stock is Bazzill.
 I REALLY wanted to use my new Heart border die from PTI. I just love it! I also used the circle Limitless Layers dies. The stamps are Studio G. I just love that flower. :) I found it in two sizes at Wal mart in the .97 cent bin. :) The little bling in the center is also Studio G.
Hope you like it. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish! :)

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, the row of hearts is a lovely accent. Thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty flower and rhinestone bling! And the heart border too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your subtle colors are so pretty! And a bit of bling is always a perfect accessory!

    ReplyDelete