Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mojo Monday! :)

Zac is sleeping longer than I thought so I wanted to go ahead and post this card I made for Mojo Monday #240. Here is the sketch....

 And my interpretation...
 The whole panel (banner and circle) are pop dotted just a bit. DP: DCWV Black Currant stack, Recollections Bright and Basics stack and Floral Garden stack.
 Dies: Spellbinders circle and lacey circle, PTI Happy Days (and stamps), tag sale #5, wine bottle tag. The flower is old Colorbok and the ribbon at the bottom there is American Crafts.
 Here you can see the ribbon better and where I used the PTI wine bottle tag die. :)
Hope you like it! I think I am going to make a gift card holder and bag to go with this for a couple friends of ours who are getting married in June. :)

Thanks for looking, I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card design!!! I like your take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete