Monday, May 7, 2012

CR84FN

I haven't played along with the CR84FN challenge in a while and I really like that challenge, so I scraped some time together and made a card for challenge 53...

 ...and my interpretation...PS: I also used Heather's card (from the DT) as a sketch for mine because I like it so much! :)
 All the DP is Recollections, some from the Floral Garden stack and some from the Bold Basics stack.
 PTI dies used: dress form, heart border, tag sale #5, and double ended banner. :) The stamp is from My Creative Time.
Hope you enjoy it. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Great mix of patterned paper and love the dress form! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love the papers and the die cut border, very pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete