Sunday, May 6, 2012

Under the Wire...Again LOL!

So I am getting this submitted under the wire again... :) O well, one of these days... I made this "Feel Better Soon" card for my cousin who is recovering from ovarian cancer surgery. She is doing well and healing well, but if you could say a little prayer that would be nice. :) I used the Color Throwdown challenge...
 Here is my interpretation...I used colors as close as I could get them. :)
 The background banner I made using the PTI wine tag die. The DP is Recollections. The grey double ended banner is also PTI. :) Card stock is all Recollections.
 I used all PTI dies (I think I've mentioned several times that I'm obsessed with Papertrey Ink! :) The yellow shape is the Mat Stack #3 die, the pinking circle and regular circle are from the Limitless Layers dies and the stamps are from the Mat Stack #3 coordinating stamps and the Movers and Shakers stamps set.
You can't really see it (unless you click on the photo to enlarge it and look really hard in the blank space on the yellow die cut lol) but I stamped the "feel better soon" sentiment in lime greenish. :)

Hope you like it. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment