Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mojo Monday :)

Hello again! Lol! I actually played along with Mojo Monday last week as well but didn't have time to post it...O well. :) Here is this weeks sketch...
 And my humble interpretation...
 I actually went to JoAnn's last week (I have been really good about not buying anything new and using my stash as I am saving for a new computer) and of course they were having a sale ;) So I had to pick up two DCWV Stacks that I had wanted for awhile... ;) O, I originally went to get some stuffing for my jazz girls so they could stuff the head dress part of their costume. :)
 The flower stamp is Michael's and the "thanks" stamp and bling are Studio G. The edge punch is Martha Stewart Zig Zag.
I also popped the front panel up just a bit. :)

 Thanks for looking. I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment if you wish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment