Thursday, February 16, 2012

Animal Print Crazy! :)

Hi, there! Hope you are having a wonderful Thursday. I have another card for another challenge to share with you today! I don't know what made me go zebra-print crazy, but it turned out pretty cute anyway. This card is for the sketch challenge over at The Sweet Stop. Here is sketch SSS145...
And here is my Animal crazy take. :)
The patterned paper and card stock are all Recollections. The ribbon is from my stash. :) The border punch is Fiskar's Apron lace.
I cut this cute little Zebra with my Cricut Expression using the Create a Critter cartridge. Isn't she adorable. ;)
I used the same button with the Phrase function to cut the sentiment. Even though this card is a bit heavy with the zebra-print I really like how it turned out! Thanks for looking and feedback is always appreciated! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment