Thursday, February 16, 2012

Embossing Challenge

Good afternoon! I have one more challenge to enter today over on The Glamorous Side of Scrapping. It's for their Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge-Embossing. It can be any kind of embossing you want, I chose dry embossing. Here is what I came up with....
I used the small embossing folder that came with my Sizzix Texture Boutique. I embossed a patterned piece of paper (Recollections) and then sanded it so you could see the white core.
I used Elmer's Craft Medium pop up glue dots to give the panel dimension. All the patterned paper and card stock are Recollections. The ribbon is The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby's brand) and the deep edge punch is Martha Stewart.
Here is a close up of the embossing, the bling is Studio G from Michael's dollar bins. ;)

Thanks for looking hope you have a wonderful day and feedback is always appreciated. ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card. I love the kraft cardstock and the accent colors you used. Thank you for joining me for Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete