Friday, February 24, 2012

Mojo Monday for a Blustery Friday :)

Hello! I actually made this card on Monday, but I'm just now getting around to posting it! :) Lots of stuff to do around the house and errands to run, etc...  :) Here is another Mojo Monday sketch...

I was a little intimidated by this sketch at first because I am terrible at the "quilting" technique. It always turns out funny for me for some reason, but I tried it anyway, and I am pretty happy about how it turned out. Here it is...
All the card stock and patterned paper is Recollections. the ribbon is from my stash. :)
The stamp is from my stash and I embossed it with black powder. I cut the triangle out of the end of the white strip to create a banner. the bling is Studio G. :)
One last look at the other side. :)

I really like how this card turned out, it's pretty cute. :) I think I'm getting better at the quilting thing. ;)
Thanks for looking! Feedback is always appreciated! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment