Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Palm Sunday 12x12 Scrapbook Layout

Hey there, I'm back with another layout! :) This one I did for Sketch Inspiration weekly sketch challenge #305. Here is the sketch but you can also find in here.
It's a nice sketch, don't ya think? :) Here is what I came up with for it. I am sticking to my clean and simple style now, and I'm liking what I'm coming up with! :)
I stuck with an almost monotone green pallet for this one. :) The patterned papers are both DCWV. The palm leaf paper coming from a real photo paper stack.
I used some Recollections green card stock for the letters. The font is from the Making Memories Noel card (again I used my Slice!) Even though it's a Christmas themed card, I have used this one for soooooo many projects!
I used my own handwriting again. I'm starting to like it much better now. ;) I also inked the edges with some Martha Stewart ink. I used my Cricut Expression and the Luau cartridge to cut the palm trees. I used brown Bazzill card stock for the trunk and green Recollections card stock for the leaves.
Here's another close up of the palm trees. I also matted the photos on yellow Bazzill card stock.

Well thanks for looking, feedback is always appreciated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment