Monday, February 27, 2012

A Little Scrapbooking? Yes Please! :)

Good afternoon! I have a 12x12 Scrapbooking layout to share with you this afternoon. I used an old Sketchy Thursdays Sketch. I am so sad that the are not blogging anymore :( I love their sketches. Just when I discovered them they were posting their last post. I hope they at least keep it up so that I can get all the archived sketches! :)
Any hoo, here is the sketch I used...
And here is my take....
The patterned paper is old DCWV and the card stock is Recollections.
I cut the "all" with my Making Memories Slice and the Wedding card. The "boy" is from some stickers I found at Big Lots. The rhinestones are Studio G from the dollar bin at Michael's.
The circle border was cut with my Cricut Expression using the Elegant Edges cartridge. The jornaling tag was also cut with  my Cricut and the Elegant edges cartridge. I hand wrote the journaling.
Here's a close up of the pictures. This is a layout about my son ALWAYS wanting to be outside. He was playing in the dirt and exploring our front yard. He is definitely ALL BOY. :) If you look closely at the pics you can see his knees are all calloused up and dirty because he was still crawling. I've never seen a kid so stubborn about not wanting to walk! :)

Well thanks for looking and feedback is always appreciated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment