Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Heart

Hello again! :) I did some cards for some challenges this weekend and am just now posting them. I have also been working really hard on Zachary's birthday decorations (it's Saturday! Holy Cannolis!)

This is a card I did for the CPS (Card Positioning Systems) 5th Anniversary Day 8 Sketch. First, here is the sketch...
Now here is my take...
All the patterned paper and card stock is Recollections (the Michael's brand.) I used my little corner rounder for the top right and the bottom left. :)
The hearts I cut with my Cricut Expression using the Sweethearts cartridge. The border punch is by EK Success (love love love their border punches!) The stamp is from and old Inkadoo set and embossed with black powder.

I like how this card turned out and it gave me a chance to play with my new paper. ;) Thanks for looking and feedback is always appreciated! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing the CPS anniversary challenges!

    ReplyDelete