Friday, February 3, 2012

Be Mine

Hello there! I have been on a card kick today! My son took a good nap, so I got three different cards done for three different challenges! I will probably post them separately because I only get so much time chasing after my little guy. ;)

This first one is for a challenge over at Card Patterns. Here is the sketch.


And here is what I came up with.
I have wanted to use this background paper for a while. :) Both patterned papers are old DCWV.
I used my Making Memories Slice cutting machine and the Words and Expression Holiday card to cut the "be mine" sentiment. The bling is Studio G. I also used my Slice and the Wedding card to cut the shape that I adhered the sentiment to. O yeah, and that is a little bit of silver Studio G glitter glue for the dot on the "i." :)
The ribbon is from JoAnn's and I used my Martha Stewart punch around the page Cherish punch to make the border.
And last, but not least, here is a side view where you can see the Scotch brand foam squares that I used to pop up the sentiment panel and give it some dimension. :)

Thanks for looking! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! (And I may have some more posts today...we will see! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment