Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cricut Creations Challenge #67

Hello, I have been going challenge crazy over here. I know you can combine challenges, but as for me, I like to create a unique card for each. ;) This card is for the #67 Cricut Creations with Hearts or Love Theme over on the Paper Playtime blog. Here is what I came up with...
I used my Cricut Expression and the Create a Critter cartridge for the winged heart and the Elegant Edges cartridge for the heart border. :)
The sentiment is an old EK Success velum sticker. I used Elmer's Craft pop up dots medium size to pop up the heart and give it some dimension. :)
The patterned paper and card stock are all Recollections. :)

I thought it was a pretty cute and simple card. Thanks for looking and as always feedback is more than welcome. :)

1 comment:

  1. VERY cute and I love the heart border! Very pretty addition to the card. :) Thanks for playing in paper with us at Paper Playtime.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete