Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bear-y Much :)

Hey all, for some reason I am missing a post...I thought I posted this card and another project on Sunday...hmmm...Anyhow, this is an old The Sweet Stop challenge. I didn't make it on time to link up, but I liked the sketch. Here it is...
And here is my take...
I did another smaller card, I believe this one is 4x4. :) All the patterned paper and card stock is Recollections.
The stamp is from my stash. I embossed it in Copper powder. I used my Texture Boutique and the top half of the embossing envelop that came with it to put the swirls in the 2nd piece of patterned paper.
The border punch is Fiskars Apron Lace. The "love" stamp is from an old Inkadoo set and stamped with brown ink. :)

Well got to catch up on some posts since the ones I though were posted on Sunday didn't actually post. ;) Thanks for looking, feedback is always appreciated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment