Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Color Challenge :)

I found another cool challenge blog CR84FN, and they have a color challenge going on right now, yellow-grey-and kraft. I really like this combo :) Here is what I came up with...
The background banner is hand cut white card stock from The Paper Company and I ran it through my Texture Boutique with a Cuttlebug embossing folder from the Preserves pack. The turtle stamp is a Michael's dollar bin find and embossed in black.
I hand cut this grey banner out of Recollections card stock. The sentiment is Inkadinkado and stamped in black ink.
The circle and scalloped circle were cut with my Making Memories Slice using the Noel card and the Basics 1 card. I used Elmers Craft pop dots to give it some dimension. The border punch is Martha Stewart Deco Fan.

Thanks for looking, I would love to hear what you think so leave a comment if you wish! :)







2 comments:

  1. So cute Lauren! That little turtle image is darling and love the embossed background! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely embossed backing and such a sweet image. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete