Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pink Black White :)

Hello. Today I decided to play along with the My Creative Time Monday Madness Challenge. It's a Cricut Imagine challenge but you can still play along with patterned paper (that's what I did, because I have a Cricut Expression and not an Imagine...yet!) The colors were pink, white, black and grey. I stuck with pink black and white bc somehow I missed the grey, o well! ;) Here is what I came up with...
 The patterned papers are Recollections from the Black and White stack and the Garden Florals stack. The twine is Pink Sorbet from The Twinery.
 I'm still playing with my BigKick and Spellbinders dies! The card stock is all Recollections (except the white base which is The Paper Company.) The stamp is a Michael's dollar bin find and embossed in black. The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch and the pearl is Studio 112.
 The edge punch is also Martha Stewart. It's a punch around the page, Deco Fan.
I stamped the sentiment inside the card. :)

Thanks for looking, I would love to hear what you think so please leave a comment if you wish! :)


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card design!!! I love the color combo!!! Cute!!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the butterfly and the border too! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Imagine That Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren ~ WOW! This is just GORGEOUS!The colors are just spot on! LOVE the design and how you used the punch with the twine! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Imagine That Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Lauren, just a gorgeous use of space!

    ReplyDelete