Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mojo Monday for a Busy Saturday! :)

I just love me some Mojo Monday! I actually made the card yesterday, but didn't get to post it. I decided I wasn't going to be intimidated by the circle sketch anymore and I was going to try it so I took out my Gypsy used the Elegant Edges cartridge and cut out a 3ishx3ish scallop circle card! :) Here is the sketch...
And here is my take on the circle...
It wouldn't sit up exactly straight for a photo...but here it is. I'm pretty pleased with it. :) For my first time, anyway. :) The patterned paper and the ribbon are from my stash. The card stock is Recollections.
Here is a close up. The Sentiment is  a Hampton Art stamp that I embossed with blue pearl powder. The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch and the pearls are Studio 112.
A little side view...lol. The border punch is Martha Stewart Zig Zag.

I also want to give a shout out to Lisa (My Princess-Peaches) because she just recently tried circle cards as well, so it inspired me to try because I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything she creates! She is one of my biggest inspirations whether she knows it or not! :) Hope you are doing well Lisa, and stay safe with all that bad weather! We are praying for yall! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment