Saturday, March 31, 2012

Playing With My New PTI Goodies! :)

I had some time last night to play around with my new PTI goodies! So excited I just LOVE Papertrey Ink! So anyhoo, I noticed the challenge over on the Ribbon Carousel Challenge Blog was ANYTHING GOES so I created a cute little card using my new goodies. :) Here it is...

 The tickets, the doily, the note card, and the the stamps on the tickets are all PTI.
 Here is a close up. I used Colorbox ink and the music stamp is a background stamp I had in my stash. The twine is Caribbean from the Twinery.
 More close ups :) The card stock and patterned paper are Recollections.
The card is a little longer than normal its 4 1/4x6.

I really like this card :) Hope you do too! I would love to hear what you think so leave a comment if you wish! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment