Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mojo Monday, This Time for A Tuesday :)

So this week I didn't wait til the last minute to post my Mojo Monday Sketch inspired card! Yay me! :)
Without further ado, here is the sketch...




And here is what I came up with...
I think I'm rather excited about our vacation to go visit my Dad in the Virgin Islands! :) LOL! Also I was dying to use my new Martha Stewart punches I got on clearance, the anchor and that cute little embossed fish. I pop dotted the fish with Elmer's Craft Pop Glue Dots. )
The border punch is Fiskar's Boundary Waters and I used my NEW BigKick (yay!) and some Spellbinders Nestabilities dies to cut out that velum square. The ribbon is from my stash.
Here's a close up of those adorable fishies (as my son would call them :)
Here is a close up of the sentiment. I used my Making Memories Slice and the Under the Sea card to cut it out of some scrap card stock. Then I rolled it through my Xyron sticker maker backwards (so the adhesive would be on the front) and used some Recollections fine glitter in blue to shake over the adhesive. Then I rolled it through my Xyron the right way and BAM! A glitter sticker! I find this tip very useful especially today when I couldn't find my DCWV blue glitter paper. ;)
 
Well thanks for looking, and I would love to hear what you think so leave a comment if you wish! :)

1 comment: