Thursday, March 1, 2012

Stuck on Christmas :)

Hello there! This is another Christmas card! I did this one for the current challenge over on the Jingle Belles blog: Stuck on You, to use stickers! :) I have a ton of stickers and for some reason hardly ever use them! So I pulled some Christmas stickers out and got to work. Here is what I came up with...
The patterned paper is Recollections and the card stock is The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby's brand.)The stickers are K&Company (old from my stash.)
The ric rac is from my stash and I cut the sentiment with my Slice using the Mistletoe card.
Here is a close up of the stickers. the circle and scallop circle were cut with my Slice using the Basic 1 card and the Noel card.
This card measures 4x4. I really like how it turned out. It was very quick and simple. :) Hope you like it too, feedback is always appreciated! :)

3 comments:

  1. So cute ... love that die cut sentiment too ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that custom die cut sentiment is just TOO FAB! and i adore those stickers--the teddy bear is especially appealing, but i love the way you've made a little grouping so he would not just be there on his own! sooooooo very FESTIVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute this is! I adore the sweet teddy and that cluster. It's all just such a perfect Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete