Saturday, March 31, 2012

Late Deconstruction :)

LOL...I did this card a while ago and for some reason have not posted it yet! It's a good thing that the Deconstructed Sketches links don't close! :) Here is the sketch (#44)
 And here is my interpretation...
 Instead of a center panel I added two stamped butterflies. :) All the patterned paper is Recollections Mosaic Memories Stack. My all time favorite stack I think! :) Some of the card stock is Recollections and some is Bazzill.
 The stamp is also Recollections and I used black Colorbox ink to ink it up with. I hand cut the banner and the rhinestones are The Paper Studio.
 A close up of the butterflies. The stamp is from a kit my Aunt Mary Sue gave me and so I can't remember the brand, but I just LOVE this stamp. I recently "rediscovered" it :) I used some green Colorbox ink to ink it up with.
The border punch is Fiskars Apron Lace.

Hope you like it. I would love to hear what you think so please leave a comment if you wish! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment