Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lots 'O Cards :)

I just realized I have a ton of (not really a TON but, you know) cards that I haven't shared yet so here is a pic heavy post. :)

 This is a quick card I made using the My Creative Time stamps I won recently. Ink is Colorbox, banner is handcut DCWV paper, and the green bling is Darice.
 This was actually for a challenge but when I was done with it I realized it didn't quite meet the challenge requirements. The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch and embossed with my Texture Boutique. The stamps are Inkadinkado and I used Colorbox ink. I hand cut the banner and the card stock is Recollections.
 This is a super quick card, two stamps and your done! The banner is a Michael's dollar bin find and I used some markers to ink it up and get the different colors. The sentiment is Inkadinkado and I used Colorbox ink.
 This was also for a challenge but I didn't get it linked up in time ;) The Lion is from The B is for Boy Cricut Lite Cartridge. The patterned paper is DCWV and Recollections. The cardstock is Recollections. I used an EK Success edge punch that was an embossed line with punched dots to create the holes for the hand stitching. The stamp is old Inkadinkado and I used Colorbox ink.
I used a Clean & Simple sketch for this one. The crown is a Martha Stewart punch, the pearls are Studio 112, I hand cut the banner out of Recollections patterned paper and the stamp is Studio G and embossed in gold. :)

Thanks for looking and I would love to hear what you think so please leave a comment if you wish! :)

3 comments:

  1. Great cards and colors.I really like your second card with the butterflies. Just wanted to stop by your blog and say thanks for being a follower. I have a giveaway going on right now. I hope to stop by often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these are soooo adorable, great designs...hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. these cards are so cute, the simple banner is a fab CAS card and I never thought of embossing the MS butterfly punch, going to try that on something...promise I will give you FULL credit!

    ReplyDelete