Thursday, March 1, 2012

"Less is More" Scraps Challenge!

Just a quick post. :) The "Less is More" Challenge right now is to use your scraps. Easy for me, I use them all the time! So here is what I came up with...
The patterned paper is the only new thing on this card...it's Recollections from their Black and White stack. All the card stock is Recollections and from my scrap pile. The glitter paper is DCWV, also from my scrap pile. :)
The stamp is Inkadinkado and I embossed it with black powder.

I rarely stamp inside cards, but I just got this stamp from Michael's and I really wanted to use it and it wouldn't fit on the front so Wahlah, it fit inside! :)

This card really fits my clean and simple style and it's perfect for my birthday stash! :) Thanks for looking and feedback is always appreciated! :)

Oh! PS: here is a pic of my scrap stash... :)
Lots and lots to choose from, eh? :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren, it's great to see you at "Less is More" using up your scraps this week.
    It's sweet card, but we need you to be really brave and leave areas of the card completely unadorned....we like white space, few layers and minimal embellishments... it can take quite a bit of getting used to!
    DO join us again for another Clean and Simple Challenge, we'd love to see more of your work!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete