Friday, March 2, 2012

It's A Guy Thing :)

Hello and Happy Friday!!!!! I have a 12x12 layout to share with you today. I used this weeks Sketch Inspiration Sketch #309. Here is the sketch...
And here is my take...
I used DCWV The Guy stack for my background paper and embellishments.
I cut the title with my Cricut Expression using the Boys Will Be Boys cartridge. I used my gypsy because it's easier to see the font on it. :) The card stock is Bazzill and The Paper Studio.
Here is the journaling tag. I used some elements from the Guy Stack and hand wrote the journaling itself. The border punch is EK Success Dotted Wave.
I used my Making Memories Slice and the Vintage Findings card to cut out the hand, and the little tag is from the Guy Stack as well.
For the big dotted circle I used my Slice and the Basics 2 card. The small scallop circle is the EK Success layering scallop punch set on the biggest scallop. And I cut a 5x5 square of Bazzill card stock and used my Martha Stewart punch around the page Loops punch. I also added some faux stitching with a green glitter gel pen.

This layout is just to show off a funny picture of my Husband and Son. During the summers here in Texas it gets SUPER hot so my DH usually walks around in his shorts, so I let my son do the same. :) They look like twins (at least I think so...) in this picture! :)

Thanks for looking, feedback is always appreciated! Have a happy Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment