Friday, March 9, 2012

New DCWV Celebration Stack Birthday Card

Hello and happy Friday!!! I just love DCWV. I am a Stack-o-holic and DCWV was the first paper I ever bought when I started paper crafting A LONG TIME AGO. No dates sorry ;) I recently picked up three of their most recent stacks: Celebration, Black Currant, and Lemon Flower. They are ALL gorgeous. And, as you know, I love Freshly Made Sketches so I combined the two this week! :) Here is the current FMS sketch #25:
Here is what I came up with...
The birthday paper is DCWV Celebration and the purple is Recollections. I fussy cut that little cupcake out of the same DCWV paper.
LOL! Excuse the tissues in the background! ;) The ribbon is from my stash and you can see from the side that I pop dotted the little cupcake up. :)
Here is a close up of the stamp. It was a Michael's dollar bin find and I stamped it in purple on some textured Paper Company card stock. The card measures 4x4. :)

Thanks for looking! I would love to hear what you think so leave a comment if you wish! :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren! That looks like fun birthday paper! Love how you also cut out a design from the actual pp to add that embellishment! Thanks so much for popping by my blog! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! Definitely great papers! Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren, Isn't it funny how we both thought of cupcakes for the Freshly Made Sketch! I really like the papers you used for yours and the "fussy" cut cupcake is the perfect touch, great job.
    Thanks for checking out my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous birthday card. Love your cupcake! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches - Narelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful birthday card! Those papers are adorable. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete